Tuesday, March 11, 2008

TO ALL BEAUTIFUL WOMEN

I woke up Monday morning and reached out for my phone. I switched it on and lo and behold, a message was waiting for me. It came in the previous night. I opened it and what did I see? No need paraphrasing it, I will just download it the way it was written and at the end, tell you the name of the sweet person who sent it to me. Here it goes:

A woman has strengths that amaze men. She can handle trouble and carry heavy burdens. She holds happiness, love, and opinions. She smiles when she feels like crying, cries when she's happy and laughs when she is afraid. Her love is unconditional! There's only one thing wrong with her, she sometimes forgets what she is worth.

Isn't that a beautiful thing to behold first thing in the morning? It was sent in by my sister and I dedicate this post to her(OROALE ADEROJU OLAMIDE) and her children(ANJOLAOLUWA and OLUWATOBILOBA) and to the most beautiful mother on earth- ROBINSON ITUNU COMFORT.

Happy Mother's Day To Every Beautiful Woman Reading This.

Bless You All.

No comments: