Wednesday, October 29, 2008

THE POWER OF THE MIND

Howdy,
I am sure we all believe that the mind is a powerful part of the human beign. I believe this strongly too but then I did not know that it could work for me (positively) after suffering from its negative blows.
You see, I used to have negative thoughts most times against my own wish and that made me loose a lot of good things. For example, in the past, whenever I take in (get pregnant), various negative thoughts used to flood my mind with imaginations of miscarriages. No matter how hard I tried, the thoughts won't go untill there's a miscarriage.
It was really hard for me until I came across a book which turned my life around.
I will share the lessons I got from the book and its name with you from tomorrow.
For today, I'll leave this words, "purge your mind of what you don't want and think only about what you want".

Till I come your way again, stay blessed.

No comments: